Ninja Chow Recipe - Gluten-Free Spinach Tofu Burgers
Gluten-Free Spinach Tofu Burger
Who said you can’t be healthy eating burgers? With this Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Tofu Burger can give you all the taste that you crave and the nutrients that you need.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 16 ounces frozen spinach (organic), thawed
- 15 ounces firm tofu
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3-4 big cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup LSA mix
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional: dash of Bragg Liquid Aminos
1. Crumble tofu, and mix all ingredients together in bowl. Allow to sit a few minutes so oats can absorb some of the liquid from the spinach.
2. Add a little water if your mixture isn’t wet enough to hold together. Add the Bragg if desired.
3. Make patties with your hands and fry with a little coconut oil. Cook for 6-10 minutes on each side, turning carefully. Serve with a nice big salad!
This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Manganese.
Alkaline Rating: Moderately Alkaline
Original Green Smoothie
Delicious Antioxidant-Rich, Green, Alkaline, full of healthy oils and protein! Provides more than 5 servings of veg.
Avocado Ninja Smoothie
This is such an important recipe at the Ninja HQ. We have it most days, it's quick, easy to make and so tasty!
Vanilla Quinoa Porridge
This alkaline recipe will make breakfast taste incredible. A rich source of alkaline protein, antioxidants...
Quinoa & Apple Breakfast
This transitional alkaline diet breakfast is warming, filling and absolutely packed with nutrients....
Spinach Tofu Burgers
Who said you can’t be healthy eating burgers? With this Gluten-Free Spinach and Garlic Tofu Burgers...
Avocado and Chickpea Combo
Avocado combined with chickpeas to get some extra fibre and protein! We also add a drizzle of important omega oils...
Ninja Power Noodle Bowl
Delicious, filling and only takes about 10 minutes to make! It is vibrant, colourful and packed with anti-oxidants!
Alkaline Coconut Curry
The broccoli, chickpeas and peas together with the coconut milk and curry powder give this dish an abundance of flavours.
Alkaline minestrone packed with goodness!
You can't get much better, right?
Alkalising Vegetable Bean Soup
The ingredients of this Tuscan soup are green vegetables and beans. Delicious, highly nutritious and alkaline!
Alkaline Quinoa Salad
100% highly alkalising salad - a contrast in flavour and texture of the quino against the soft, sweet tomatoes and avocado.
Kale is one of the most alkalising veggie you can get. So we made it into a salad!