By Callum @ AvocadoNinja
By Callum @ AvocadoNinja
Includes the entire integrated Health Secrets Course
ARTICLE KEY POINTS
Fats consumed by the body end up in the liver, where they're converted into molecules known as ketones. Ketones are then used as fuel by your cells.
When your body uses ketones as its primary fuel source, instead of glucose, it has major benefits. Energy is greatly increased, 225% more energy is produced than glucose, with 45 times fewer free radicals created.1
As well as being the cleanest and most optimal source of fuel for the body, ketones also deliver many other benefits.
You can read a more in-depth article here about ketones and how to integrate them into your diet.
But, here are the simple steps to get started:
This plan is super simple to follow and is alkaline balanced, anti-inflammatory, keeps blood sugar stable, has the perfect balance of fats. It has the right amount of clean, high-quality protein and provides the ideal source of fuel for high sustainable energy all day and evening.
Receive your hard copy guide and also immediately unlock 6 course lessons from the coaches at Avocado Ninja, that give you the tools, tips, strategies and daily action steps you need to transform your health and supercharge all areas of your life!
Includes 6 integrated modules to transform your health, along with an optimised sleep guide, a life transformation guide and the Total Cleanse Program.
Real Ketones Study Results Human Clinical Study Blind Comparison of Two Different Compositions of Exogenous Ketones and Their Impact on Anxiety, Weight, Lean Muscle Mass and Cognitive Function by Gacio, J. Koche, L. Dituri, J.
2. N. Martins, "Beta-hydroxybutyrate or BHB –All You Need to Know," 14 November 2019. [Online]. Available: https://hvmn.com/blogs/blog/exogenous-ketones-beta-hydroxybutyrate-or-bhb-all-you-need-to-know. [Accessed 23 November 2021].
3. "Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (Bhb)," WebMD, [Online]. Available: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1569/beta-hydroxybutyrate-bhb. [Accessed 23 November 2021].
4. Exogenous Ketones as an Adjunct to Low Calorie Diet on Metabolic Biomarkers, Fat Loss and Health. Conducted by The Center For Applied Health Sciences (CAHS) Tim N. Ziegenfuss, PhD, CSCS, FISSN, Hector L. Lopez, M.D., CSCS, FAAPMR, FI
5. "What is Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB)?," Ketologic, [Online]. Available: https://ketologic.com/blogs/articles/what-is-beta-hydroxybutyrate. [Accessed 23 November 2021].
6. β-Hydroxybutyrate Elicits Favorable Mitochondrial Changes in Skeletal Muscle - PMC (nih.gov)
7. Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Ketogenic Diet: New Perspectives for Neuroprotection in Alzheimer’s Disease - PMC (nih.gov)
8. Effects of medium-chain triglycerides on weight loss and body composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials - PubMed (nih.gov)
9. Medium-Chain Triglyceride Oil and Blood Lipids: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials - PubMed (nih.gov)
10. Plasma Ketone and Medium Chain Fatty Acid Response in Humans Consuming Different Medium Chain Triglycerides During a Metabolic Study Day - PMC (nih.gov)
11. Intermittent fasting and weight loss - PMC (nih.gov)
12. Ketogenic Diet and Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy: A Frenemy Relationship? - PMC (nih.gov)
13. A Periodic Diet that Mimics Fasting Promotes Multi-System Regeneration, Enhanced Cognitive Performance, and Healthspan: Cell Metabolism
14. Comment: How fasting might make our cells more resilient to stress (sbs.com.au)
15. Effects of short-term modified fasting on sleep patterns and daytime vigilance in non-obese subjects: results of a pilot study - PubMed (nih.gov)
16. The effects of diurnal intermittent fasting on the wake-promoting neurotransmitter orexin-A - PubMed (nih.gov)
17. Research review shows intermittent fasting works for weight loss, health changes -- ScienceDaily
18. Fasting: the history, pathophysiology and complications - PubMed (nih.gov)
19. Intermittent fasting: is there a role in the treatment of diabetes? A review of the literature and guide for primary care physicians | Clinical Diabetes and Endocrinology | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)
20. Intermittent metabolic switching, neuroplasticity and brain health - PMC (nih.gov)
21. Intermittent Fasting: a Promising Approach for Preventing Vascular Dementia - PMC (nih.gov)
22. Short-term fasting induces profound neuronal autophagy - PMC (nih.gov)
23. Autophagy and aging - PMC (nih.gov)
24. Autophagy and oxidative stress in cardiovascular diseases - PMC (nih.gov)
25. FGF21 induces autophagy‐mediated cholesterol efflux to inhibit atherogenesis via RACK1 up‐regulation - Xiaolong - 2020 - Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine - Wiley Online Library
26. Role of autophagy in cancer prevention - PMC (nih.gov)
27. Frontiers | Autophagy and Inflammation Regulation in Acute Kidney Injury | Physiology (frontiersin.org)
28. Coffee | The Nutrition Source | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
29. Do Coffee Polyphenols Have a Preventive Action on Metabolic Syndrome Associated Endothelial Dysfunctions? An Assessment of the Current Evidence - PMC (nih.gov)
30. Caffeine intake increases plasma ketones: an acute metabolic study in humans - PubMed (nih.gov)
31. Coenzyme Q10 (oregonstate.edu)
32. Vitamin B12 protects against DNA damage induced by hydrochlorothiazide - ScienceDirect
33. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Information | Mount Sinai - New York
34. Enhanced mitochondrial biogenesis is associated with the ameliorative action of creatine supplementation in rat soleus and cardiac muscles - PMC (nih.gov)
35. Caffeine as a protective factor in dementia and Alzheimer's disease - PubMed (nih.gov)
36. Acute effects of chlorogenic acid on nitric oxide status, endothelial function, and blood pressure in healthy volunteers: a randomized trial - PubMed (nih.gov)
37. Acute Effects of Decaffeinated Coffee and the Major Coffee Components Chlorogenic Acid and Trigonelline on Glucose Tolerance - PMC (nih.gov)
38. Coffee Abundant in Chlorogenic Acids Reduces Abdominal Fat in Overweight Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial - PubMed (nih.gov)
39. Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester, an Antioxidant from Propolis, Protects Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells of Competitive Cyclists against Hyperthermal Stress - Chen - 2009 - Journal of Food Science - Wiley Online Library
40. Anti-Wrinkle and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Active Garlic Components and the Inhibition of MMPs via NF-κB Signaling - PMC (nih.gov)
41. Green Tea, Coffee, and Caffeine Consumption Are Inversely Associated with Self-Report Lifetime Depression in the Korean Population - PubMed (nih.gov)
42 Coffee consumption and risk of type 2 diabetes: a systematic review - PubMed (nih.gov)
43. The impact of green tea and coffee consumption on the reduced risk of stroke incidence in Japanese population: the Japan public health center-based study cohort - PubMed (nih.gov)
44. Cafestol and Kahweol: A Review on Their Bioactivities and Pharmacological Properties - PMC (nih.gov)
45. The relationship of coffee consumption with mortality - PubMed (nih.gov)
46. Adenosine, Adenosine Receptors and the Actions of Caffeine * - Fredholm - 1995 - Pharmacology & Toxicology - Wiley Online Library
47. Coffee, diabetes, and weight control - PubMed (nih.gov)
48. Coffee, cirrhosis, and transaminase enzymes - PubMed (nih.gov)
49. Coffee Consumption and Risk of Liver Cancer: A Meta-Analysis - ScienceDirect
50. Caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee and tea intakes and risk of colorectal cancer in a large prospective study - PubMed (nih.gov)
51. Coffee Drinking and Mortality in 10 European Countries: A Multinational Cohort Study: Annals of Internal Medicine: Vol 167, No 4 (acpjournals.org)
52. Caffeine as a protective factor in dementia and Alzheimer's disease - PubMed (nih.gov)
Statements made on this website are our personal opinion and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for direct, individual medical treatment or advice. It is the responsibility of you and your healthcare providers to make all decisions regarding your health. You can find our full disclaimer and terms of service here.
GET THE LATEST, MOST EFFECTIVE TOOLS, STRATEGIES & PRACTICES