Recipe - Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Tofu Burgers
Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Tofu Burgers
Who said you can’t be healthy eating burgers? With this Gluten-Free Spinach Garlic Tofu Burgers can give you all the taste that you crave and the nutrients that you need.
- 16 ounces frozen spinach (organic), thawed
- 15 ounces firm tofu
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3-4 big cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup LSA mix
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional: dash of Bragg Liquid Aminos
1. Crumble tofu, and mix all ingredients together in bowl. Allow to sit a few minutes so oats can absorb some of the liquid from the spinach.
2. Add a little water if your mixture isn’t wet enough to hold together. Add the Bragg if desired.
3. Make patties with your hands and fry with a little coconut oil. Cook for 6-10 minutes on each side, turning carefully. Serve with a nice big salad!
This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Manganese.
Alkaline Rating: Moderately Alkaline